This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.bonavistadev.com (hereinafter referred to as, the Website), which is owned by Bonavista Developments S.L with TAX id B66315441, and registered address at Gran Vía de les Corts, 534; Barcelona – España, with telephone no. +34 931 999 945, and email address: [email protected] and registered in the Trade Register XXXXXXXX
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
Users hereby undertake to not use the Website to engage in activities for purposes contrary to the law, morals or public order, and, in general, to make use of the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice.
Bonavista hereby acts, exclusively, as the party responsible for the Website in its capacity as information service provider of its own services, and shall not be responsible for content that, in contravention of this notice, users may send or publish, and users shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and lawfulness of said content.
Bonavista may interrupt the Website service being used by any user and immediately terminate the relationship with said user where it detects a use of the Website or any service offered thereon that may be considered contrary to that set forth in this Legal Notice.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This entire Website—namely, its text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its content—is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws, and its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is hereby prohibited, save for personal and private use.
Bonavista does not guarantee the accuracy or error freeness of the content, nor does it guarantee that the free use of said content by users does not infringe third-party rights. The sound use or misuse of this Website and its content is under users’ responsibility.
The reproduction, broadcasting, copying, transfer or redistribution—whether in whole or in part, and regardless of its purpose and the means used in connection therewith—of the information contained on the Website, without Bonavista’s prior authorisation is likewise prohibited.
The Website may include links to third-party sites. Third-party websites have not been reviewed nor are they subject to controls by Bonavista, who may not be held liable for the content of such websites nor for the measures said third parties may adopt regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data.
Should you be interested in activating a link to any of Bonavista’s sites, you must notify this to Bonavista and obtain Bonavista express consent to activate such link. Bonavista reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
Bonavista reminds users of legal age, who are responsible for minors, that it shall be their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or content are not appropriate for said minor.
Bonavista informs you that there are computer programmes that allow you to filter and block access to certain content and services, so that you can determine to which Internet content and services minors should have access.
Bonavista shall not be directly or subsidiarily liable for:
- The quality of the service, speed of access, or smooth functioning, nor shall it be liable for the availability of or continuity in the functioning of the Website.
- Damages that may be caused to the user’s equipment due to the use of the Website.
- Circumstances where a third party, in breach of the security measures in place, accesses the messages or uses them to spread computer viruses.
- Deficiencies and defects of all kinds relating to any content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content transmitted by users via the use of the website or the services offered thereon, nor shall it be liable for its truthfulness or accuracy. Bonavista does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example but not limited thereto, users shall be responsible for:
- Any content entered by them, particularly for any data and information entered and sent to Bonavista via the Website.
- Performing any kind of action that is unlawful, harmful to the rights of others, injurious and/or detrimental.
- The provision of inaccurate or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is drafted in English and is subject to the Spanish legislation in force. In the event of disputes arising from the use of the services offered on the Website or its content, the parties, by accepting that set forth in this Legal Notice, shall submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
Last update: 16th of December, 2022